First Day of Work Checklist
- Picked out an appropriate outfit (bright blue blazer, new white lace/sequin shell, new black pants, new chunky black and silver necklace) because you only get one chance to make a first impression
- Set out rain boots for the commute and heels for the office (hopefully it will not be too awkward to change when I arrive)
- Finished new hire paperwork and packed my bag
- Gave myself a passable at-home manicure (hopefully no one will look too closely at my handiwork)
- Packed jiu jitsu gear for after-work
- Set my alarm for the obscenely early time of 6:30am
- Came to terms with the fact that my vacation is now over
- Hope to fall asleep by midnight (1-2 hours earlier than normal!)
Home Improvement 2014
- R (after hanging up my wall mirror for me): Come here and check it out!
- Me (looking at the mirror): Yay! Now I can see my whole outfit.
- R: Now you can see how pretty you look every day (...)
I just have to check
Us in on foursquare,
this kitschy wall decor,
A link to this place,
Our picture to Facebook.
This on tumblr later.
Going off the grid
Is getting harder every day.